About the Verde Experience
We are a team of highly trained Airbrush Makeup Artists and Hairstylist who specialize in wedding day beauty. After creating the Verde Beauty Studio as a salon retreat for the busy bride we decided to expand our private salon setting. Our brides have enjoyed the personal attention and service that we offer for the past 3 years and our team looks forward to pampering you.
It's all about the attention to details
Weddings have our heart! Our goal with each bride is to bring out the ideal look desired or to create a look that will compliment the bride and the features she loves. We are masters at creating the perfect hairstyles, up dos and eye make up so you look amazing in your wedding dress. Our team is well versed in many different ceremonies and wedding traditions. No matter your style or wedding party size let us take care of all your beauty needs. We will come to your location and take care of you and your bridal party.
Check out our beautiful studio
The Verde Beauty Studio was created to give our brides a place to relax and get pampered. We chose to be in the heart of Mid City in a place that has the comfort of home. When clients come to our location they feel very at home and relaxed, that's just what we want for our brides!
Verde was created by Tina Rodosta and she is the main contributor to this blog so here is a little about Tina & the Verde Beauty Studio!
Tina Rodosta, make up & hair artist, began in the make up field in sales but with a back ground in fine arts she soon found her home with a brush back in her hand – this time her medium is make up. As a make up artist Tina focuses on natural beauty and flawless looking skin but does have a flair for the artistic.
By focusing on natural beauty and glamour Tina began to the specialize in bridal make up and has created beautiful brides for over 7 years. Using only the highest quality professional grade cosmetics and air brush make up Tina can create any make up look that will withstand the heat and humidity facing any event in southern Louisiana.
Some fun stuff about me, cause yay fun!
- Why makeup & hair?
|Lobo the cutest pup ever!|
- I have a background in fine art and this is what I did with it! I love love making women feel pretty and getting to use my arts background to do just that.
- If you weren't doing hair and makeup, then what would you be doing?
- Webdesign, lol. It's always been something I love doing, bet I'm the only makeup artist with a coding hobby!
- What's your fav. thing in the world?
- My puppy - Lobo! He's the best smartest little guy :) Not to mention the cutest thing you have ever seen. Don't believe me? Stop in at the studio to meet him! But bring him some cheese, it's his fav!