WEDDING WEDNESDAY | Jessie R. | Dunleith Plantation Natchez, MS
Jessie is a gorgeous Verde Beauty Bride who got married at Dunleith Historic Inn. Verde Beauty Studio LOVED being apart of her big day and we often travel to Natchez, Ms and especially love Dunleith as a wedding venue - not only for the gorgeous historic home but also for the amazing staff! Our freelance artists, Bree + Rawan, did an amazing job capturing Jessie's classic southern style!
Before the "I DO"s
Jessie and her now husband, Tyler, were high school sweethearts...they began dating at ages 15 and 16 and have been together ever since! Cue the "awwwww"s!
Wedding Day Prep :
- Bride's Prep Location :
"In the main house at Dunleith. My grandmother and aunts had brunch and mimosas for us while we got ready."
- Groom's Prep Location :
"The guys hung out at The Pub for the most part of the day. It's downstairs at the Castle restaurant at Dunleith. It was a great place for the guys to hang, with a bar and TVs they were easily satisfied!"
- Bridal Party Prep Attire :
"The girls wore the long sleeve "jersey" shirts with "bridesmaid" and "flower girl" on the back. Can't remember the exact shop name but I found them on Etsy."
Bride's Style :
Wedding Details :
- What made you choose where you got married?
"I love the town of Natchez and getting married at Dunleith was a given. Beautiful property! It was nice because the entire bridal party and family was able to stay there for the whole weekend!"
- What were your special details or parts of the wedding that were specific to you?
"It rained during the ceremony, which was outside! My guest were champs for baring the rain and letting me live out my dream wedding. I entered the ceremony with my dad in a horse driven carriage. It was awesome and so fun!"
- What did you choose to do as your favors?
- Did you incorporate any wedding traditions from you or your partners families?
"At Dunleith, each bride gets to engrave her new initials onto a specific window in the mansion. So every time we visit I get to see my initials in the window! So neat and memorable!"
- Did you rock a #hashtag?
- Venue : Dunleith Historic Inn
- Dress : Low's Bridal
- Bridesmaids' Dresses : Dillard's
- Accesories and Jewelry : Lace Bridal Boutique
- Hair and Makeup : Verde Beauty Studio
- Planner : Madeline, Barbara, and Lanious with Dunlieth
- Invitations : Sir Speedy
- Florist : Moreton's Flowerland
- Cakes : Thurman's Food Factory
- Catering : The Castle at Dunleith
- Photographer : Courtney Fallin
- Videographer : Studio Vieux Carre
- Rings : Diamond Vault
- Garter : La Gartier
- Ceremony Musicians : Bella Musica
- DJ : Mark Blann
- After Party Venue : Bowie's Tavern
- Honeymoon : Vicki Kolb at Tropical Tans and Travel