31 days of Makeup - Day 3 - coral eye color
I wanted to do something really springing and pretty for my day in New Orleans. I chose this look because of how hot the color coral is this spring. I paired it with a warmer pink blush and lips color.
Here are the products that were used for this look, most of them are travel sized because they are the ones that travel around with me in my purse, plus I can't resist "sets" of new things to try!
- Too Faced Lid, Lip and Facial Primers
- Urban Decay Naked Skin BB Cream + Dermablend
- Amazing Cosmetics Conceler
- Mary Kay Facial Highlighting Pen - Shade 3
- Too Faced Bronzer
- Lorac Blush
- CK brow pencil - blonde
- Urban Decay - Naked 2 Palette - Colors Foxy, Tease, Busted
- The Balm cheek color as eye shadow - Swiss Dot (yes I know it is really a blush)
- Sephora Lash Primer & Mary Kay I love Lashes mascara in Black
- Sephora Lip Matte Color - Manic
- Lorac Lip Gloss - Muse